Music Rap

WALT
·    To compose and create a rap (with beat if possible) about bullying
How did you go about achieving this? Ella and I we were very determined to finish our rap.
What resources were used to help you? We needed a device and our thinking brains.
Did you go through the process on your own or collaborate with other people? I collaborated with Ella and Hannah.
How did you find the process? I think the process was perfect.
What did you enjoy most about the process of creating a rap?Probably being able to work in a group
What  might be your next step? My next step would be to make a beat for the rap.
                                     Bullying Rap
                                                  Boys at my school
                                 They call me a fool
                         Everyday they make me pay

                                  For their lunch
                                  For their brunch
                              Please, please go away

                            I tell them that it isn't right
                      But then they make me join the fight

                           They hurt me till my bruises show
                            They tell me that I run so slow

                           I cry and cry as they walk by
         
                          I try not to get in their way
                           But then they start to say...

                         Where gonna push you in the pool
                         Because we rule this whole school

                                 We'll bite and skite
                               Until you start a fight

                   But of course I know bullying isn't right
                        By: Ella, Hannah and Zara 
                                   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Southwest Canterbury Intergrated Learning

2017 Athletics Review