Empathise and communicate

Learner Qualities: Empathise and Communicate

Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 7.15.37 PM.png

Empathise:
Share at least 3 examples of how you have shown empathy recently. Add a photo if you can.
  1. I fill my friends buckets when they are sad.
  2. When they are hurt or their feelings are I say, “I know how you feel.”
  3. I stand in people's shoes and stand up for them.



x

Communicate:  
Share at least 3 examples of how you have communicated in different ways this term. Add photos if you can.
1. Sometimes say hello in different ways like “Ni Hao” because we are learning Chinese.
2. I give the teachers five when they have their hands up.
3. I join in with group discussions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2017 Athletics Review

Southwest Canterbury Intergrated Learning