2017 Athletics Review

  1. When it was tough in high jump. I quickly stopped and tried again. The second time I tried I just told myself, “It doesn’t matter if I miss, at least I’m trying my best,” and it worked. I got over, I knocked it but the pole didn’t fall. That put me in third place.

    2. I know I managed my athletics goals because so far I have got more than 2 placings for zones. I wanted to have to choose which 2 to go for, so I tried my best and I have got three placings. Maybe I will get one today for Long Jump.

  3.  While I was competing I was trying my best and showed the CARE values. In all of my activities I got a Pozi for trying my best. So that added up to 4 points for Rimu. Today I will try and jump as far as I can for long jump and always try, try my best.

4. I did well in all of my activities. My first activity was discus, and with my big throw I got second. My next activity was High Jump although at 1 m 5 I missed both of my shots but I still got third. My third activity was sprints and I came second out of 7 girls in the 80m race. (Long Sprint) My last activity was Shotput and with all my strength I placed 2 again.

5. The most challenging activity was High Jump. It was down to 4 of us at 1m 5 and I missed my two shots, but one of the girls wasn’t doing the scissor jump so that put me in third. It was challenging because when you looked at it, it was really high but when I jumped I knocked it, it didn’t fall. I tried my best to get a placing and I did.

6. I am most proud of getting a place in everything because I never thought I would. All you have to do is try your best and believe in yourself. It worked for me. It should work for everyone if you just believe and be proud of what you achieve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Southwest Canterbury Intergrated Learning