Zara MUNRO - Term 4 Goal

Term 4 Learning Goal

My Learning Goal
My learning goal is to get my gold award because I have only got it in Year 3.

How am I going to achieve my goal?
List strategies that you can use to work towards achieving your goal.
  • I am going to try my best at showing the CARE values.
  • I will try and get as many ticks as I can when we get together to tick off our CARE values.
  • I will work harder because I have already got at least 3 ticks in each value for gold. That means I am getting close.
How will I know when I have achieved my goal?
I will know if I achieve my goal when I have got all the tick boxes filled and I get my certificate in assembly.

My Learner Qualities Goal
My learner qualities goal is to Collaborate because I think people work better together and I do too.
How am I going to achieve my goal?
List strategies that you can use to work towards achieving your goal.
  • If I can’t find a friend to partner up with, I will look around the room and find someone else.
  • I don’t always have to work with my best friends.
  • I will try getting others working together as well as me.

How will I know when I have achieved my goal?
I will know if I have achieved my goal when I can work with anyone in my class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2017 Athletics Review

Southwest Canterbury Intergrated Learning